All GODI Bathroom cabinets carry Two-Year Limited Warranty when purchased from an Authorized Dealer unless otherwise noted, which covers manufacturer defects such as peeling paint, broken or malfunctioning components, cracks.
THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS APPLY:
1. Damage caused during moving (tipping over) or during installation is not a defect or warranty issue and will not be considered as such. This warranty does not cover installation or any other labor charges associated with the repair, removal, reinstallation or consequential damages. The warranty does not cover product failure caused by abusive treatment, surface scratches, misuse, neglect or damage due to handling or faulty installations. This warranty applied only to the original purchaser and to the original installation of the product. This warranty is void if the product has been moved from its initial place of installation.
2. Warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse, neglect or misuse including, but not limited to, repair by persons not authorized by GODI, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not intended for the product(s).
3. GODI bathroom furniture is made of naturally variable raw materials. Differences in grain character and color among wood and plant species and stones and minerals are naturally occurring variations and are not within the control of the manufacturer nor considered defects under this warranty. Natural color changes, variations, or movements in lumber products, and exposure to extreme temperature changes and direct sunlight, may cause color changes and/or surface damage and are not covered by this warranty.
4. No responsibility for minor variations in color or texture of the materials delivered in relation to sample and/or photos of the product purchased. Such minor variations will not be considered to be defects and any products returned because of these variations will be charged a restocking fee.
5. Manufacturer makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance.
6. Customers are required to provide sufficient evidence; claims must be accompanied by a detailed description of the issue and sufficient photographic evidence that we may evaluate properly. After-service department will conduct investigation and offer the solution accordingly.
7. With proof of purchase, manufacturer at it’s own discretion will repair or replace the defective product within the warranty time period. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the product in the case of a repair.