The Elegant Vanity is a beautiful expression of a modernist aesthetic with its 3D drawer detailing. With its simple profile, yet subtle complexity, it blends easily with traditional elements such as marble and neutral grey walls.
As a residential designer, I feel honored to help my clients create a space where they feel safe, pampered and beautiful. Being a designer who appreciates all the periods and styles of design, I love to mix it up in order to create a “collected” look in the projects I am involved in.
Contemporary art, an elegant art deco sconce juxtaposed against a black faucet, textured driftwood finish and glossy white vanity adds a sophisticated blend of textures which are curiously harmonious together.
The addition of a warm brushed gold metal gives a glamorous and timeless touch to the space.
The repetition of curves and circles in the marble, drawer fronts and accessories brings a feeling of softness and subtle comfort to the look.
Splurging in the bathroom on items such as the vanity, and or a wonderful dramatic light fixture will give any bathroom instant personality and create a design statement.
Tips on Mixing it up:
- Use repetition to create harmony, in this collection, we have used the circle shape to create harmony
- Classic materials such as marble will always give you a luxurious look
- Hang art in your bathroom to add glamour and personality
- A wall mounted faucet will free up space on a counter, especially in a small bathroom
- Add living plants to your bathroom, they will be happy with all the humidity.
The bathroom is a space where we begin and end our day, this is the room where One should plan and budget to get it exactly as you wish, exactly what suits your personal style and functional needs in order to feel beautiful and exactly what will get you to work or to sleep with the utmost confidence and positive perspective.