Rose Quartz is taking over in 2016 and moving its way into fashion, home products and interiors! Named one-half of Pantone’s Colour of the Year, from the world’s leading colour authority – Rose Quartz is soft, calm but entrusts a strong and sophisticated look. Here are our top le vie en rose moments for interiors that may make its way into your home!
1. When’s the last time you saw a rose-pink door? It’s a bold choice but this soft pastel fits in effortlessly and is a nice welcoming colour for your neighbours and guests.
2. Yabu Pushelberg mixes stained white oak, leather, antiqued bronze and blackened steel for their sweet and streamlined Blink Furniture Collection.
3. You will blush when you see GODI Bathroom’s line of blush pink vanities made from solid ash wood from the Dancing Room Collection. This oval H-23 vanity is finished with glimmering mother-of-pearl and stainless steel accents.
4. The layering of whites and greys with the subtle touch of floor-to-ceiling rose quartz curtains lends to a romantic, modern and warm living space.
5. Tom Dixon’s contemporary copper pendants are a nice pairing to the touch of pink in the room – adding balance and glow!